Looking back, my work life has been a ride doing so many different things and roles:
- Early years Print Design
- Pyro Studios Game Designer
- Ogilvy Interactive Art Direction / Web Development / Motion Graphics
- 141 Bates Art Direction / Web Design / Motion Graphics
- Freelance All of the above plus Teaching and Mentoring
- Plex Product Design / Motion Graphics
One of my goals is to be able to keep learning at work. I think the moment I stop learning on a job, it's time to move to a new challenge.
And that's one of the things I'm most excited about working in Product Design.
The fact you need to keep learning new stuff every day, and most of it, thanks to your workmates.
You can find more about me here: